ATTENTION: You are
accessing a U.S. Government (USG) Information System (IS) that is
provided for USG-authorized use only.
By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you
consent to the following conditions:
- The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for
purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC
monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM),
law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are
subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be
disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.
- This IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access
controls) to protect USG interests--not for your personal benefit or
- Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to
PM, LE or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of
privileged communications, or work product, related to personal
representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy,
and their assistants. Such communications and work product are private
and confidential. See User Agreement for details.